Sunday, October 12, 2014

Willow & Co // Senna Tote Bag

It has been awhile since I have found "that perfect bag pattern", but a few weeks ago I made the Senna Tote from Willow & Co Patterns and I am loving it!

I had so much fun selecting the fabrics for this bag. I finally decided to use some old Pat Bravo Carnaby Street fabric I had stashed away waiting for the perfect project. I paired it with a solid teal Mochi Linen from Moda not only because it matched, but to add some extra weight/body to the bottom and straps.

The pattern is well-written and everything went to together smoothly! I really like the curved zipper aspect and the fold-over slouch is too perfect. The only change I will make on future ones is to make the straps a tad longer as it sits right under the arm currently.

I have a feeling a few lucky friends will be getting Senna Totes as gifts this year! ;)

I am pretty happy with my first one, and have been using it everyday // it even went on its first trip to Vegas and was the perfect size carry on travel bag && it fit everything with room to spare, which means there really is a first time for everything!

































Pattern: Senna Tote by Willow & Co Patterns available here.

Fabrics: Go Go London Powdery // Pat Bravo - Carnaby Street for Art Gallery Fabrics
               Mochi Dot Linen Solid Turquoise // Moda Fabrics available here.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment