Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Quick, Easy & Simple // DIY Infinity Scarves

There are so many DIY infinity scarf tutorials out there, I am not going to add another so I followed a super simple one I found on Pinterest. I have made infinity scarves several different ways, but I recently found a tutorial that I like best, on Pinterest here

One of my most recent swaps on Instagram was the #kittyminiquiltswap. For those of you not familiar with Instagram swapping, let me tell you, it is an addicting && fun social culture. I am currently a part of 5 including Harry Potter & Disney ones! Basically you make a main handmade item (usually a mini quilt) and then you add in other handmade items, goodies & gifts! The swap partners are kept secret and you don't necessarily have the same person who has you. It is so fun! 

To go along with my mini quilt (cat themed as well), I made my partner this KOKKA Sketched Cat Voile xx Kaufman Chambray Union Indigo Dot infinity scarf. It was so soft and dreamy that I just had to have one too! 

With the holidays just around the corner, infinity scarves are quick & easy gifts for all those girls in your life. I have about 10 more to go for various family & friends.

Tutorial: Two Sided Infinity Scarf // Decor & the Dog, found here.

Fabrics: KOKKA Sketched Cats Voile // available here.
             Robert Kaufman Chambray Union Indigo Dot // available here

No comments:

Post a Comment